--- Pending ---

Essay for Mother's Day

Bogdan Jacek Góralski
Emeritus

Abstract

Essay for Mother's Day Essay for Mother's Day A man's instinctive goal is to beget children, so he fights for power that gives access to sex and satisfaction of his sex drive. The instinctive goal of a woman is to give life, motherhood and upbringing of offspring, and power over, along with satisfying the need for sexual pleasure. The development of human societies is subject to an overwhelming biological instinct and can be explained by the above principles. The proverbial infidelity of men and the desire to have as many sexual partners as possible, as well as the infidelity of women looking for a partner who will satisfy them sexually, is explained by the instinctive behavior of men and women. Against this background, various human cultures and sexual mores develop, which have built individual human civilizations, depending on the environmental conditions shaping prosperity or scarcity. It is also worth mentioning the division of the human population into the genetic line with the features of the Neanderthal (with the socially dominant role of the male) and the genetic line of homo sapiens sapiens (with the socially dominant role of the female). It is very possible that there are still undiscovered other genetic and cultural lines. The genetic line with the features of the Neanderthal dominates the Eurasian continent and hence has spread throughout the world. The genetic lineage with the predominance of the homo sapiens sapiens genes shaped the countries of the free market economy that gave women power over men through the mechanisms of inheritance of private property. The existing mechanisms of inheritance of private property cause that women poison men to obtain their property. Descendants of Neanderthals on the Eurasian continent invented state property that cannot be inherited and banned private property in order to protect themselves from sneaky women. The ideal of women is that they have power over the world and the economy that gives them the money they need to produce offspring with any number of selected male sexual partners. This is why today in the world there is a struggle for domination between the sexual tactics of men and women, and children are born by chance and bind men and women with family ties. The existence of this random family depends on the happiness and inherent qualities of man and woman, which sometimes result in a wonderful marriage. Let us follow their example and analyze their social and personal situation that gave them family happiness in order to abstract social and family behaviors that result in peace and harmony of human society. As a result of our research, let us create social and business conditions for the human family so that it can shape the pro-social and progressive features of human individualities. Let's build an ideal human world. Warsaw, May 29, 2022, 4:36 am Bogdan Jacek Góralski Esej na Dzień Matki Instynktownym celem mężczyzny jest spłodzenie potomstwa dlatego walczy o władzę, która daje dostęp do seksu i zaspokojenia popędu seksualnego. Instynktownym celem kobiety jest dawanie życia, macierzyństwo i wychowanie potomstwa oraz władza nad wraz z zaspokajaniem potrzeby przyjemności seksualnej. Rozwój społeczeństw ludzkich jest poddany przemożnemu biologicznemu instynktowi i może być wytłumaczony za pomocą powyższych zasad. Przysłowiowa niewierność mężczyzn i chęć posiadania jak największej liczby partnerek seksualnych oraz niewierność kobiet poszukujących partnera, który je zaspokoi seksualnie jest wytłumaczalna przez instynktowne zachowania kobiet i mężczyzn. Na tym tle rozwijają się różne kultury ludzkie i obyczaje seksualne, które budowały poszczególne ludzkie cywilizacje w zależności od warunków środowiskowych kształtujących dobrobyt lub niedostatek. Wypada jeszcze wspomnieć o podziale ludzkiej populacji na linię genetyczną z cechami neandertalczyka ( z dominującą społecznie rolą mężczyzny) i linię genetyczną homo sapiens sapiens ( z dominującą społecznie rolą kobiety). Bardzo możliwe, że istnieją jeszcze nieodkryte inne linie genetyczno-kulturowe. Linia genetyczna z cechami neandertalczyka dominuje na kontynencie euroazjatyckim i stąd rozsiała się na cały świat. Linia genetyczna z przewagą genów homo sapiens sapiens ukształtowała kraje gospodarki wolnorynkowej dającej kobietom władzę nad mężczyznami za pomocą mechanizmów dziedziczenia własności prywatnej. Istniejące mechanizmy dziedziczenia własności prywatnej powodują, że kobiety trują mężczyzna dla zdobycia ich majątku. Potomkowie neandertalczyków na kontynencie euroazjatyckim wymyślili własność państwową, która nie podlega dziedziczeniu i zakazali własności prywatnej aby zabezpieczyć się przed podstępnymi kobietami. Ideałem kobiet jest taka sytuacja, że mają władzę nad światem i gospodarką, która daje im pieniądze potrzebne do płodzenia potomstwa z dowolną liczbą wybranych mężczyzna partnerów seksualnych. To dlatego współcześnie na świecie trwa walka o dominację pomiędzy taktykami seksualnymi mężczyzn i kobiet, a dzieci rodzą się przypadkiem i wiążą mężczyznę i kobietę więzami rodzinnymi. Byt tej przypadkowej rodziny zależy od szczęścia i przyrodzonych cech kobiety i mężczyzny, które czasami dają rezultat w postaci wspaniałego małżeństwa. Bierzmy z nich przykład i analizujmy ich sytuację społeczną i osobistą, która dała im rodzinne szczęście po to, aby wyabstrahować zachowania społeczne i rodzinne, które dają w efekcie pokój i harmonię społeczności ludzkiej. W rezultacie badań stwórzmy ludzkiej rodzinie warunki społeczne i biznesowe, aby mogła kształtować utrwalać prospołeczne i postępowe cech ludzkich indywidualności. Zbudujmy idealny ludzki świat. Warszawa, dnia 29 maja 2022 roku, godzina 4:36 Bogdan Jacek Góralski

Presentation

Ask a question to the author or share your ideas about this paper